Step-by-Step Guide to Taking Partial Screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S20 Fe
Taking partial screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S20 Fe is a great way to capture specific parts of your screen without having to take a full screenshot. This guide will walk you through the steps of taking partial screenshots on your device.
1. Open the content that you want to take a partial screenshot of.
2. Press and hold down the power button and volume down button at the same time for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound or see an animation indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
3. Tap on “Edit” in the bottom left corner of your screen, which will open up an editing window with various tools for customizing your screenshot, including cropping and drawing tools.
4. Select “Crop” from the list of options at the top of this window, then drag one corner or side inward until it covers only what you want included in your partial screenshot, then tap “Done” in the top right corner when finished cropping it to save it as an image file on your device’s gallery app or cloud storage service (if enabled).
5. Your partial screenshot is now saved and ready for sharing!
How to Capture Specific Areas of Your Screen with the Galaxy S20 Fe’s Partial Screenshot Feature
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Fe is a powerful device that offers a range of features to make your life easier. One such feature is the Partial Screenshot, which allows you to capture specific areas of your screen with ease. Here’s how you can use this handy tool:
1. Open the content you want to capture on your Galaxy S20 Fe’s screen.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound or see an animation on the screen indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
3. You will then be presented with an image of what was captured in the screenshot, along with options at the bottom of the screen for editing or sharing it.
4. Tap on “Edit” and select “Partial Screenshot” from the menu that appears at the top of your display.
5. You will then be able to select any area of your display by dragging across it with your finger or stylus pen (if applicable). Once you have selected an area, tap “Done” in order to save it as a separate image file on your device’s storage space or share it directly via social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc., depending upon what option suits best for you!
Q1: How do I take a partial screenshot on my Galaxy S20 FE?
A1: To take a partial screenshot on your Galaxy S20 FE, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously. When you hear the shutter sound, release the buttons. You will then be able to select which part of the screen you want to capture by dragging your finger across it. Once you have selected your desired area, tap “Done” at the bottom of the screen to save your screenshot.
Q2: Can I edit my partial screenshots after taking them?
A2: Yes, you can edit your partial screenshots after taking them by using Samsung’s built-in image editor. To access this editor, open up Gallery and select the screenshot that you want to edit. Tap on “Edit” in the top right corner of the screen and use all of its features such as cropping, adding text or stickers, adjusting brightness or contrast etc., to customize your image before saving it again.