Step-by-Step Guide to Taking a Screenshot on the Samsung S20 FE__WPAICG_IMAGE__
Taking a screenshot on the Samsung S20 FE is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. Follow this guide to learn how to capture and save screenshots on your device.
1. Locate the Volume Down and Power buttons on your device. These are located at the right side of the phone, near the top edge.
2. Press and hold both buttons simultaneously for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound or see an animation indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
3. The screenshot will be saved in your Gallery app under “Screenshots” folder, which can be accessed by tapping Apps > Gallery > Screenshots from your home screen or app drawer.
4. You can also access screenshots directly from notifications by swiping down from the top of your screen after taking one, then tapping “Screenshot captured” notification to view it in full size or share it with others via messaging apps or social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc..
How to Capture and Share Your Screen with the Samsung S20 FE’s Screenshot Feature
The Samsung S20 FE is a powerful and feature-rich smartphone that allows users to capture and share their screen with ease. With its built-in screenshot feature, you can quickly take screenshots of whatever is on your screen and share them with friends or family. Here’s how to use the screenshot feature on your Samsung S20 FE:
1. To take a screenshot, press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time for two seconds. You will see a brief animation indicating that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
2. The image will be saved in your phone’s Gallery app under “Screenshots” folder. You can view it there or open it directly from the notification panel after taking it.
3. To share your screenshot, open it in Gallery app then tap on “Share” icon located at the top right corner of the screen to select an app through which you want to send it (e-mail, messaging apps etc.). Alternatively, you can also long press on any empty space in home screen or apps drawer then select “Widgets” followed by “Screenshot Widget” from list of available widgets to add a shortcut for quick access of screenshots taken recently without having to open Gallery app every time you want to view them or share them with someone else.
With these simple steps, you can easily capture and share your screen using Samsung S20 FE’s Screenshot Feature!
Q1: How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung S20 FE?
A1: To take a screenshot on your Samsung S20 FE, press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time for two seconds. The screen will flash to indicate that the screenshot has been taken. You can then find it in your Gallery app or Photos app.