Step-by-Step Guide to Taking a Scrolling Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Taking a scrolling screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is a great way to capture an entire webpage or long conversation. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
1. Open the page or conversation that you want to take a screenshot of.
2. Press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound or see an animation on your screen indicating that your screenshot has been taken.
3. Tap on “Scroll Capture” in the options menu that appears after taking your initial screenshot, then tap “Start” to begin scrolling through the page or conversation and capturing it as one long image file.
4. When you reach the end of what you want to capture, tap “Done” in order to save your scrolling screenshot as one image file with all of its contents included in it.
5. Your scrolling screenshot will now be saved in your Gallery app where you can view, edit, share, or delete it as needed!
How to Capture Long Webpages and Documents with a Scrolling Screenshot on the Galaxy Note 20
Capturing long webpages and documents with a scrolling screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is a simple process. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Open the webpage or document you wish to capture.
2. Tap and hold down the power button and volume down button at the same time for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound or see an animation on your screen indicating that your screenshot has been taken.
3. You will then be prompted to select whether you want to capture only what is visible on your screen, or if you would like to scroll down and capture more of the page in one image by selecting “Scroll Capture” from the options menu that appears at the bottom of your screen.
4. If you choose “Scroll Capture”, simply tap it and then use two fingers to scroll down through your page while keeping them pressed against either side of your display until all of what you want captured has been included in one image file.
5. Once finished, tap “Done” at the top right corner of your display, which will save all of what was captured into one image file in Gallery app under Screenshots folder for easy access later on when needed again!
Q1: How do I take a scrolling screenshot on my Galaxy Note 20?
A1: To take a scrolling screenshot on your Galaxy Note 20, open the page you want to capture and press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously. When you hear a shutter sound, release the buttons. Your device will automatically start taking screenshots of the entire page until it reaches the bottom. Once finished, you can view, edit or share your screenshot from the Gallery app.