Step-by-Step Guide to Taking a Screenshot on Your LG Stylo 6
Taking a screenshot on your LG Stylo 6 is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. Here’s how to do it:
1. Locate the Volume Down and Power buttons on the right side of your device.
2. Press and hold both buttons at the same time for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound or see an animation indicating that the screenshot has been taken.
3. The screenshot will be saved in your Gallery app, where you can view, edit, or share it as desired.
4. You can also access screenshots from the Notification Panel by swiping down from the top of your screen and tapping on “Screenshot captured” to view it directly from there without having to open up your Gallery app first.
How to Capture and Share Screenshots from Your LG Stylo 6 Quickly and Easily
Capturing and sharing screenshots from your LG Stylo 6 is a quick and easy process. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time for two seconds. This will take a screenshot of whatever is currently on your screen.
2. You will see a notification that says “Screenshot captured”, along with an image of what was captured in the notification bar at the top of your screen.
3. To share this screenshot, tap on it in the notification bar or open it from your Gallery app to view it full-screen.
4. Tap on the Share icon (the arrow pointing outwards) located at the bottom right corner of your screen to bring up a list of apps you can use to share this screenshot with others (e-mail, messaging apps, social media platforms). Select one of these options to send or post your screenshot as desired!
1. How do I take a screenshot on my LG Stylo 6?
To take a screenshot on your LG Stylo 6, press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time for about two seconds. The screen will flash to indicate that a screenshot has been taken.
2. Where can I find my screenshots?
Your screenshots are saved in the Gallery app under the Screenshots folder. You can also access them by opening the File Manager app and navigating to Internal Storage > Pictures > Screenshots.