Step-by-Step Guide to Taking a Scrolling Screenshot on Your HTC 10
Taking a scrolling screenshot on your HTC 10 is a great way to capture an entire webpage or long conversation. Follow these steps to learn how to take a scrolling screenshot on your HTC 10.
1. Open the page or conversation you want to capture in its entirety.
2. Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound, indicating that the screenshot has been taken.
3. Tap “Scroll Capture” at the bottom of the screen when prompted, then tap “Start” in order to begin capturing additional content below what was initially captured in your first screenshot.
4. Scroll down slowly as you continue taking screenshots until all of the content has been captured, then tap “Done” when finished capturing all of your desired content from that page or conversation thread.
5. Your scrolling screenshot will be saved automatically into your Gallery app for easy access later on!
How to Capture Long Webpages with a Scrolling Screenshot on Your HTC 10
Capturing long webpages with a scrolling screenshot on your HTC 10 is a simple process. To begin, open the webpage you wish to capture and press the power button and volume down button simultaneously. This will take a screenshot of the page as it appears on your screen.
Next, open the notification panel by swiping down from the top of your screen. You should see an image of your screenshot in this panel; tap it to open it in editing mode. At this point, you can crop or edit the image as desired before saving it to your device’s gallery or sharing it with others.
To capture a scrolling screenshot, tap “Scroll Capture” at the bottom right corner of the editing window. Your HTC 10 will then automatically scroll through and capture all content that is visible onscreen until you reach the end of the page or manually stop scrolling by tapping “Stop Scrolling” at any time during this process. Once complete, you can save or share this extended image just like any other photo taken with your device’s camera app.
With these steps, capturing long webpages with a scrolling screenshot on your HTC 10 is easy and efficient!
Q1: How do I take a scrolling screenshot on my HTC 10?
A1: To take a scrolling screenshot on your HTC 10, open the page you want to capture and press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time. When you hear a shutter sound, release both buttons. Your device will automatically scroll down and capture all of the content in one long image.