Step-by-Step Guide to Taking Partial Screenshots on Your Samsung Galaxy S20
Taking partial screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S20 can be a great way to capture specific parts of the screen without having to take a full screenshot. This guide will walk you through the steps for taking partial screenshots on your device.
1. Open the content that you want to take a partial screenshot of.
2. Press and hold down the power button and volume down button at the same time until you hear a shutter sound or see an animation indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
3. Tap on “Edit” in the bottom left corner of your screen, which will open up an editing window with various tools for cropping, drawing, and more.
4. Select “Crop” from this menu and then drag your finger across the area that you want to capture in your partial screenshot before tapping “Done” in the top right corner of this window when finished selecting an area for cropping.
5. You can now save or share this cropped image as desired by tapping either “Save” or “Share” in the top right corner of this window before exiting out of it completely when finished with all edits and selections made here for taking partial screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S20 device!
How to Capture Specific Areas of Your Screen with the Partial Screenshot Feature on the Galaxy S20
Capturing specific areas of your screen on the Samsung Galaxy S20 is a simple process with the Partial Screenshot feature. This feature allows you to capture only the area of your screen that you want, rather than taking a full screenshot. Here are the steps to take a partial screenshot on your Galaxy S20:
1. Open the content that you want to capture and press and hold down both volume buttons at once for two seconds.
2. You will see an animation appear on your screen indicating that a partial screenshot has been taken.
3. A toolbar will appear at the bottom of your display with options for editing, cropping, or sharing your partial screenshot image.
4. To select an area of your screen to capture, use one finger to drag across it and select it as desired; then tap “Done” in the top right corner when finished selecting an area of interest from within this toolbar menu option window..
5. Your selected area will be captured as a partial screenshot image which can now be edited further if desired or shared directly from this same menu window by tapping “Share” in its top right corner..
With these easy steps, you can quickly take advantage of Partial Screenshot feature on Samsung Galaxy S20 devices and capture only what matters most!
Q1: How do I take a partial screenshot on my Galaxy S20?
A1: To take a partial screenshot on your Galaxy S20, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously. When you hear the shutter sound, release the buttons. You will then be able to select which part of the screen you want to capture by dragging your finger across it. Once you have selected your desired area, tap “Done” at the bottom of the screen to save your screenshot.