Step-by-Step Guide to Taking Partial Screenshots on Your LG Phone
Taking partial screenshots on your LG phone can be a useful way to capture only the most important parts of an image. Whether you want to share a specific part of a photo or document, or just want to save time by not having to crop out unnecessary details, this guide will show you how to take partial screenshots on your LG phone.
1. Open the image or document that you would like to take a partial screenshot of.
2. Press and hold down the power button and volume down button at the same time for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound indicating that your screenshot has been taken.
3. Tap on “Edit” in the bottom right corner of the screen, then select “Crop” from the menu that appears at the top of your screen.
4. Drag and adjust each corner of the box around what you would like included in your screenshot until it is framed exactly as desired, then tap “Done” in the top right corner when finished cropping.
5. Your cropped screenshot will now appear with an option to save it in either PNG or JPG format; select whichever one is preferred and tap “Save” when finished editing your partial screenshot!
How to Capture Specific Areas of Your Screen with a Partial Screenshot on an LG Phone
Capturing a partial screenshot on an LG phone is a simple process. To begin, open the application or screen you wish to capture. Then, press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time for two seconds. You will see a white border appear around your screen with handles in each corner and along each side of the border.
Using your finger, drag any of these handles to select the area you wish to capture in your screenshot. Once you have selected your desired area, release your finger from the handle and tap anywhere on the screen outside of this selection box. Your partial screenshot will be saved in your Gallery app under Screenshots folder for easy access later on.
Q1: How do I take a partial screenshot on my LG phone?
A1: To take a partial screenshot on an LG phone, press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time. When you hear a shutter sound, your screenshot has been taken. You can then crop it to the desired size using an image editing app.