Step-by-Step Guide to Taking a Scrolling Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Taking a scrolling screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is a great way to capture an entire webpage or long conversation. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
1. Open the page or conversation that you want to take a screenshot of.
2. Press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound or see an animation on your screen indicating that your screenshot has been taken.
3. Tap on “Scroll Capture” in the bottom left corner of your screen, which will allow you to scroll down and capture more content in one image.
4. Scroll down slowly while keeping your finger pressed on the screen until all of the content has been captured in one image, then release your finger from the screen when finished scrolling down.
5. You will now see all of your content captured in one image, which can be saved by tapping “Done” at the top right corner of your screen and selecting “Save” from there if desired
How to Capture Long Webpages with a Scrolling Screenshot on the Galaxy S20 FE
Taking a scrolling screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is an easy and efficient way to capture long webpages. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Open the webpage you want to capture in your browser.
2. Tap and hold down the power button and volume down button at the same time for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound or see a short animation on your screen.
3. The screenshot will be automatically saved in your Gallery app, where you can view, edit, or share it as needed.
4. To take additional screenshots of other parts of the page, simply repeat steps 2 and 3 until all desired content has been captured in one image file.
5. When finished, tap Done at the bottom of your screen to save all screenshots into one single image file that can be shared with others or stored for later use as needed.
Q1: How do I take a scrolling screenshot on my Galaxy S20 FE?
A1: To take a scrolling screenshot on your Galaxy S20 FE, open the page or image you want to capture. Then press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time for two seconds. You will see a white border appear around the screen, indicating that you have successfully taken a scrolling screenshot.