Step-by-Step Guide to Taking Partial Screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Taking partial screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is a great way to capture specific parts of your screen without having to take a full screenshot. This guide will walk you through the steps of taking partial screenshots on your device.
1. Open the content that you want to take a partial screenshot of.
2. Press and hold down the power button and volume down button at the same time for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound or see an animation indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
3. Tap on “Edit” in the bottom left corner of your screen, which will open up an editing window with various tools for customizing your screenshot, including cropping and drawing tools.
4. Select “Crop” from the list of options at the top of this window, then use your finger to drag around and select only those parts of your screen that you want included in your partial screenshot before tapping “Done” in the top right corner when finished selecting what should be included in it.
5. Your cropped image will now appear as its own separate file within Gallery or Photos app, depending on which one is set as default on your device, where it can be shared with others or saved for later use if desired
How to Capture Specific Areas of Your Screen with the Galaxy S21 Ultra’s Partial Screenshot Feature
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is a powerful device that offers a range of features to make capturing screenshots easier than ever. One such feature is the Partial Screenshot, which allows you to capture specific areas of your screen with ease. Here’s how to use it:
1. Open the content you want to capture on your Galaxy S21 Ultra and press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button simultaneously for two seconds. This will take a full screenshot of your screen.
2. Once the screenshot has been taken, tap on “Edit” at the bottom left corner of the screen. This will open up an editing window where you can crop or draw on your screenshot as desired.
3. To capture only part of your screen, tap on “Partial Screenshot” at the top right corner of this window and then drag across any area you wish to capture with your finger or stylus pen (if available). You can also adjust its size by pinching in or out with two fingers if needed before tapping “Done” at the top right corner when finished selecting an area for partial screenshotting purposes.
4. Your partial screenshot will now be saved in Gallery as well as other apps like Google Photos depending upon what settings are enabled in Settings > Advanced Features > Smart Capture & Share options menu within Gallery app itself (if applicable).
With this simple guide, you can easily use Partial Screenshot feature on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra device whenever needed without any hassle!
Q1: How do I take a partial screenshot on my Galaxy S21 Ultra?
A1: To take a partial screenshot on your Galaxy S21 Ultra, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously. When you hear the shutter sound, release the buttons. You will then be able to select which part of the screen you want to capture by dragging your finger across it. Once you have selected your desired area, tap “Done” at the bottom of the screen to save your screenshot.
Q2: Can I edit my partial screenshots after taking them?
A2: Yes, you can edit your partial screenshots after taking them. After saving a screenshot, tap “Edit” at the bottom of the screen to open up editing options such as cropping or adding text or drawings. When finished editing, tap “Save” in order to save any changes made before sharing or sending it off.