Step-by-Step Guide to Taking a Scrolling Screenshot on Your Apple iPhone 6S Plus
Taking a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 6S Plus is a great way to capture an entire webpage or long conversation. This guide will walk you through the steps of taking a scrolling screenshot on your device.
1. Open the page or conversation that you want to take a screenshot of.
2. Press and hold the Power button and Home button at the same time for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound, indicating that your screenshot has been taken successfully.
3. Tap on the thumbnail of your screenshot in the lower left corner of your screen to open it in full view mode.
4. Tap on “Full Page” at the top right corner of your screen to start taking a scrolling screenshot of this page or conversation thread.
5. Your device will automatically scroll down and take screenshots until it reaches the bottom of this page or thread, then combine all these screenshots into one single image file for you automatically as well, which can be found in Photos app under “Screenshots” album by default after saving it successfully from Full Page mode view window with tapping “Done” button at top right corner again when finished capturing all contents from this page or thread completely as desired by user finally before exiting out from Full Page mode view window back into normal display mode again afterwards eventually afterwards eventually afterwards eventually afterwards eventually afterwards eventually .
How to Capture Long Webpages with a Scrolling Screenshot on Your Apple iPhone 6S Plus
Capturing long webpages with a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 6S Plus is a simple process. To begin, open the webpage you wish to capture and press the Home button and the Power button simultaneously. This will take a screenshot of the page as it appears on your screen.
Next, open the Photos app and select “Screenshots” from the Albums tab at the bottom of your screen. Selecting this album will bring up all of your screenshots, including any scrolling screenshots you have taken.
To take a scrolling screenshot, tap on “Edit” in the top right corner of your screen and then select “Scroll Capture” from the options that appear at the bottom of your screen. This will allow you to scroll down through an entire webpage while capturing each section as it scrolls by in one continuous image file. When you reach the end of a page, simply tap on “Done” in order to save it as an image file that can be shared or edited later if desired.
By following these steps, capturing long webpages with a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 6S Plus is easy and efficient!
Q1: How do I take a scrolling screenshot on my Apple iPhone 6S Plus?
A1: To take a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 6S Plus, open the page you want to capture and press the Home and Power buttons simultaneously. This will capture the entire page in one long image. You can then edit it as desired using an image editing app.