Step-by-Step Guide to Taking a Scrolling Screenshot on Your Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Taking a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 8 Plus is a great way to capture an entire webpage or long conversation. This guide will walk you through the steps of taking a scrolling screenshot on your device.
1. Open the page or conversation that you want to take a screenshot of.
2. Press and hold the Side button and Volume Up button at the same time until you see the screen flash white and hear a shutter sound (this indicates that your screenshot has been taken).
3. Tap on “Full Page” at the top of your screen, which will open up an editing window with options for cropping, drawing, etc., as well as an option to “Scroll” at the bottom right corner of this window.
4. Tap on “Scroll” and then tap “Done” in order to save your full-page scrolling screenshot onto your device’s photo library or other cloud storage services such as Google Photos or iCloud Drive if desired.
5. Your full-page scrolling screenshot is now saved onto your device!
How to Capture Long Webpages with a Scrolling Screenshot on Your Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Capturing long webpages with a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 8 Plus is a great way to save and share information. Here are the steps you need to take in order to capture a scrolling screenshot:
1. Open the webpage you want to capture in Safari or any other browser of your choice.
2. Press and hold the Side button (on the right side of your phone) and press Volume Up at the same time.
3. Your screen will flash white, indicating that you have successfully taken a screenshot of your page.
4. Tap on “Done” at the top left corner of your screen, then tap “Save PDF” from the options that appear below it.
5. You will be prompted to select whether you want to save it as an image or PDF file; choose whichever option suits you best and tap “Save” when prompted again for confirmation.
6. Your scrolling screenshot will now be saved in Photos app under Screenshots album for easy access later on!
Q1: How do I take a scrolling screenshot on my Apple iPhone 8 Plus?
A1: To take a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 8 Plus, open the page you want to capture and press the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously. This will capture the entire page in one long image. You can then edit or share it as desired.