Step-by-Step Guide to Taking Partial Screenshots on the Apple iPhone 12
Taking partial screenshots on the Apple iPhone 12 is a great way to capture only the most important parts of your screen. Whether you want to share a specific part of an image or document, or just want to save time by not having to take multiple screenshots, this guide will show you how.
1. Open the app or page that you would like to take a partial screenshot of.
2. Press and hold down both the Side button and Volume Up button at the same time until you see a white flash on your screen and hear a shutter sound (this indicates that your screenshot has been taken).
3. Tap on “Screen” in the bottom left corner of your display (it should appear after taking your screenshot). This will open up an editing window with various tools for customizing your screenshot.
4. Select “Full Page” from the top right corner if it is not already selected, then tap on “Done” in the top left corner when finished editing (you can also select other options such as crop, draw, text etc.).
5. Tap and drag one of the corners of your selection box until it covers only what you would like included in your partial screenshot (you can also adjust its size by dragging any side). When finished adjusting its size, tap “Done” again in order to save it as an image file onto Photos app or other cloud storage services such as iCloud Drive or Dropbox etc..
How to Easily Capture Specific Areas of Your Screen with the Apple iPhone 12’s Partial Screenshot Feature
The Apple iPhone 12 is equipped with a convenient and useful feature that allows users to capture specific areas of their screen. This Partial Screenshot feature is easy to use and can be accessed through the Control Center.
To begin, open the Control Center by swiping down from the top right corner of your screen. Once you have opened the Control Center, press firmly on the screenshot icon located in the upper left corner of your display. You will then see a preview of your entire screen with a white border around it.
Next, drag any two corners of this white border to select an area that you would like to capture as a screenshot. When you are satisfied with your selection, simply release your finger from the display and tap “Done” in the bottom right corner of your screen. Your partial screenshot will then be saved in Photos app for easy access later on!
The Partial Screenshot feature on Apple’s iPhone 12 makes it easier than ever before to quickly capture specific areas of your device’s display without having to take multiple screenshots or crop them afterwards. With just a few taps and drags, you can easily save whatever part of your screen that you need for future reference or sharing purposes!
Q1: How do I take a partial screenshot on my Apple iPhone 12?
A1: To take a partial screenshot on your Apple iPhone 12, press and hold the Side button and Volume Up button simultaneously. When you hear the shutter sound, release both buttons. You can then use the markup tools to select the area of the screen you want to capture.