Step-by-Step Guide: How to Take a Scrolling Screenshot on Your Apple iPhone 12
Taking a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 12 is a great way to capture an entire webpage or long conversation. This guide will walk you through the steps of taking a scrolling screenshot on your device.
Step 1: Open the page or conversation that you want to take a screenshot of.
Step 2: Press and hold the Side button and Volume Up button at the same time until you see the screen flash white. This indicates that your screenshot has been taken.
Step 3: Tap on the preview of your screenshot in the bottom left corner of your screen.
Step 4: Tap on “Full Page” at the top right corner of your screen, then tap “Done” in order to save it as one long image file.
Step 5: Your scrolling screenshot will now be saved in Photos app under “Screenshots” album for easy access later on!
Tips and Tricks for Taking the Perfect Scrolling Screenshot on Your Apple iPhone 12
1. Make sure your content is visible on the screen: Before taking a scrolling screenshot, make sure that all of the content you want to capture is visible on the screen. If it’s not, scroll down or up until it is.
2. Activate the screenshot feature: To take a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 12, press and hold both the Side button and Volume Up button at the same time for a few seconds until you hear a shutter sound or see an animation appear on your screen.
3. Select “Full Page”: After taking your initial screenshot, select “Full Page” from the options that appear at the bottom of your display to capture everything in one image.
4. Scroll down and repeat steps 2-3: Once you have selected “Full Page”, scroll down to capture more content and then repeat steps 2-3 until all of your desired content has been captured in one image file.
5. Save and share: When you are finished capturing all of your desired content in one image file, tap “Done” at the top right corner of your display to save it as an image file which can be shared with others via email or social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter!
Q1: How do I take a scrolling screenshot on my Apple iPhone 12?
A1: To take a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 12, open the page you want to capture and press the Side button and Volume Up button at the same time. The screen will flash white and you will hear a shutter sound. Your device will automatically scroll down and capture all of the content in one long image. When it’s finished, tap Done in the top-right corner of your screen to save it to your Photos app.