Step-by-Step Guide to Taking Partial Screenshots on the Apple iPhone 13 Pro
Taking partial screenshots on the Apple iPhone 13 Pro is a great way to capture only the most important parts of your screen. Whether you’re trying to share a specific part of an image or just want to save time by not having to take multiple screenshots, this guide will show you how to take partial screenshots on your device.
Step 1: Open the app or page that you want to take a screenshot of.
Step 2: Press and hold down both the Side button and Volume Up button at the same time for two seconds until you see a white flash appear on your screen. This indicates that your screenshot has been taken successfully.
Step 3: Tap on “Edit” in the bottom left corner of your screen, which will open up an editing window with various tools available for customizing your screenshot.
Step 4: Select “Crop” from the list of tools available in this window and then drag any corner or side of the box around what you want included in your partial screenshot until it is highlighted in blue. You can also use two fingers to pinch and zoom into any area if needed for more precise cropping.
Step 5: Once you have finished cropping, tap “Done” in the top right corner and then select “Save Image” from the menu that appears at the bottom of your screen. Your partial screenshot will now be saved onto your device!
How to Use the New Partial Screenshot Feature on the Apple iPhone 13 Pro for Maximum Efficiency
The Apple iPhone 13 Pro is equipped with a new partial screenshot feature that allows users to capture only the portion of the screen they need. This feature can be used for maximum efficiency when taking screenshots of webpages, documents, and other digital content. Here are some tips on how to use this feature:
1. To take a partial screenshot, press and hold the Side button and Volume Up button simultaneously until you see a white border appear around your desired area.
2. Drag the corners of the white border to adjust it to fit your desired area before releasing both buttons.
3. The screenshot will be saved in your Photos app as usual, but it will only contain what was within the white border you created earlier.
4. If you want to edit or annotate your partial screenshot before saving it, tap on “Done” in the top right corner after adjusting its size and shape with your fingers or Apple Pencil (if available).
5. You can also use this feature for multiple screenshots by tapping “Done” after each one instead of pressing both buttons again each time you want to take another one; just make sure that all screenshots are taken within 15 seconds of each other so they don’t get saved separately in different albums in Photos app!
By following these steps, users can easily take advantage of this new partial screenshot feature on their Apple iPhone 13 Pro for maximum efficiency when capturing digital content from their device’s display screen!
Q1: How do I take a partial screenshot on my Apple iPhone 13 Pro?
A1: To take a partial screenshot on your Apple iPhone 13 Pro, press and hold the Side button and Volume Up button simultaneously. When you hear the shutter sound, release both buttons. You can then use the markup tools to select the area of the screen you want to capture.