Step-by-Step Guide: How to Take a Video Screenshot on Your Apple iPhone 7
Taking a screenshot of a video on your Apple iPhone 7 is an easy process. Follow these steps to capture the perfect moment from your favorite video:
1. Open the video you want to take a screenshot of and press the “Home” button and the “Sleep/Wake” button at the same time.
2. You will hear a shutter sound, indicating that you have successfully taken a screenshot of your video.
3. To view your screenshot, open up Photos app on your phone and select Albums > Screenshots to find it there.
4. If you want to share or edit it, tap on it and select either Share or Edit option from the menu that appears at the bottom of your screen.
5. Finally, if you want to delete it, simply tap on Delete icon in top right corner when viewing it in Photos app and confirm deletion by tapping Delete Photo when prompted with confirmation message box appearing at bottom of screen..
Tips and Tricks for Capturing the Perfect Video Screenshot on Your Apple iPhone 7
1. Make sure your phone is in the right orientation: Before you take a screenshot, make sure that your phone is in the correct orientation. If you are taking a screenshot of a video, it should be in landscape mode.
2. Select the area of the video you want to capture: You can use two fingers to select an area of the video that you want to capture as a screenshot. This will allow you to get just the part of the video that you want without having to take multiple screenshots and stitch them together later on.
3. Use AirPlay or Apple TV: If your iPhone 7 is connected to an Apple TV or AirPlay device, then it’s easy for you to take screenshots from videos playing on those devices as well as from videos playing on your iPhone 7 itself.
4. Use third-party apps: There are several third-party apps available for iOS devices which allow users to easily capture screenshots from videos playing on their iPhones and iPads with just one tap or swipe gesture.
5. Adjust brightness and contrast settings: To ensure that your screenshots look great, make sure that they have good brightness and contrast settings before taking them by adjusting these settings in Settings > Display & Brightness > Brightness & Contrast section of your iPhone 7’s Settings app .
6. Take multiple shots if needed: If there’s something specific within a video frame which needs more attention than others, then don’t hesitate in taking multiple shots until you get what exactly what you need out of it .
Q1: How do I take a video screenshot on my Apple iPhone 7?
A1: To take a video screenshot on your Apple iPhone 7, press and hold the Side button and Volume Up button at the same time. This will capture a still image of whatever is currently playing in the video.