Step-by-Step Guide to Taking a Video Screenshot on Your Apple iPhone SE 2020
Taking a video screenshot on your Apple iPhone SE 2020 is a great way to capture and share special moments. Whether you’re watching a funny video or capturing an important moment, here’s how to take a screenshot of any video playing on your device.
Step 1: Open the video you want to take a screenshot of. Make sure it is playing before proceeding.
Step 2: Press and hold the Side button (located on the right side of your device) and the Volume Up button at the same time for two seconds until you see an animation appear on your screen. This indicates that you have successfully taken a screenshot of the video.
Step 3: To view or edit your newly created screenshot, open Photos app from your Home screen and select “Albums” tab at bottom right corner of the screen. Select “Screenshots” album from list which will show all screenshots taken with this device including one just taken from video playback.
Step 4: Tap on recently taken screenshot to view it in full size or tap Edit icon located at top right corner if you want to make some changes like cropping, rotating etc before sharing it with others via social media apps like Facebook, Twitter etc or sending via email/text message etc
How to Capture the Perfect Video Screenshot with Your Apple iPhone SE 2020
Capturing the perfect video screenshot with your Apple iPhone SE 2020 is easy and straightforward. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Open the Camera app on your iPhone SE 2020 and select Video mode.
2. Select a video you would like to take a screenshot of, then press play.
3. When you see the moment you want to capture, press and hold down the Volume Up button on the left side of your phone while simultaneously pressing down on the Power button located at the top right corner of your device until you hear a shutter sound or feel a vibration from your phone indicating that it has taken a screenshot.
4. Your screenshot will be saved in Photos under Screenshots folder for easy access later on if needed.
5. You can also edit or share this image directly from Photos by tapping Edit or Share icon respectively at bottom right corner of each photo thumbnail in Photos app for further customization before sharing it with others online or via text message etc..
1. How do I take a video screenshot on my Apple iPhone SE 2020?
To take a video screenshot on your Apple iPhone SE 2020, press and hold the Side button and Volume Up button at the same time until you see the screenshot preview appear. Then release both buttons to save the screenshot to your Photos app.
2. Can I edit my video screenshots?
Yes, you can edit your video screenshots using the built-in Photos app on your Apple iPhone SE 2020. You can crop, rotate, adjust brightness and contrast, add filters or text, and more!