Step-by-Step Guide to Taking Partial Screenshots on Your Apple iPhone 5
Taking partial screenshots on your Apple iPhone 5 is a great way to capture only the most important parts of an image or webpage. This guide will walk you through the steps of taking a partial screenshot on your device.
1. Open the app or webpage that you want to take a screenshot of.
2. Press and hold down both the Home button and Sleep/Wake button at the same time for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound and see an animation appear on your screen. This indicates that your screenshot has been taken successfully.
3. Go to Photos > Albums > Screenshots, where you will find all of your screenshots stored in one place for easy access later on if needed.
4. Tap on Edit in the top right corner, then select the screenshot that you would like to edit by tapping it once with your finger or stylus pen (if available).
5. Tap Crop at the bottom right corner, then use two fingers to drag outwards from each side of the image until it is cropped into its desired shape and size before releasing them both simultaneously when finished adjusting it accordingly .
6. Once satisfied with how it looks, tap Done in order to save changes made before exiting out of this page completely .
7 . Your edited partial screenshot should now be saved onto Photos > Albums > Screenshots as usual , ready for sharing or further editing if necessary .
How to Capture Specific Areas of Your Screen with a Partial Screenshot on the Apple iPhone 5
Taking a partial screenshot on the Apple iPhone 5 is a great way to capture specific areas of your screen. This can be useful for sharing information with others or for keeping track of important data. Here are the steps to take a partial screenshot on an Apple iPhone 5:
1. Open the app or page you want to capture and make sure it is displayed correctly on your screen.
2. Press and hold down both the Home button and Sleep/Wake button at the same time until you hear a camera shutter sound, indicating that your screenshot has been taken.
3. The image will be saved in your Photos app, where you can view it by selecting Albums > Screenshots from the bottom menu bar.
4. Tap Edit in the top right corner of your screen, then select Crop from the bottom menu bar that appears at the bottom of your display window.
5. Drag any corner or side of the box around your image until it covers only what you want to capture in your partial screenshot, then tap Done in the top right corner when finished cropping it down to size.. Your cropped image will now appear as its own separate file within Photos app’s Screenshots album folder, ready for sharing or saving as needed!
Q1: How do I take a partial screenshot on my Apple iPhone 5?
A1: To take a partial screenshot on your Apple iPhone 5, press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. When you hear the shutter sound, release both buttons. You will then be able to select which part of the screen you want to capture by dragging your finger across it. Once you have selected your desired area, tap “Done” in the top right corner of the screen to save your partial screenshot.
Q2: Where can I find my saved screenshots?
A2: Your saved screenshots can be found in Photos app under Albums > Screenshots.