Step-by-Step Guide to Taking a Scrolling Screenshot on Your Apple iPhone 6S
Taking a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 6S is a great way to capture an entire webpage or long conversation. This guide will walk you through the steps of taking a scrolling screenshot on your device.
1. Open the page or conversation that you want to take a screenshot of.
2. Press and hold the Power button and Home button at the same time for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound, indicating that the screenshot has been taken.
3. Tap on “Full Page” in the bottom left corner of your screen to start taking a scrolling screenshot.
4. Your phone will automatically scroll down and take multiple screenshots until it reaches the end of the page or conversation thread, depending on what you are trying to capture.
5. Once it has finished capturing all screenshots, tap “Done” in the top right corner of your screen to save them as one image file in your Photos app library under “Screenshots” folder for easy access later on if needed!
How to Capture Long Webpages with a Scrolling Screenshot on Your Apple iPhone 6S
Capturing long webpages with a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 6S is a simple process. To begin, open the webpage you wish to capture and press the Home button and the Power button simultaneously. This will take a screenshot of the page as it appears on your screen.
Next, open the Photos app and select “Screenshots” from the Albums tab at the bottom of your screen. Selecting this album will bring up all of your screenshots, including any scrolling screenshots you have taken.
To take a scrolling screenshot, tap on “Edit” in the top right corner of your screen and then select “Scroll Capture” from the options that appear at the bottom of your screen. This will allow you to scroll down through an entire webpage while capturing each section as it scrolls by in one continuous image file. When you reach the end of a page, simply tap on “Done” in order to save it as an image file that can be shared or edited further if desired.
By following these steps, capturing long webpages with a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 6S is easy and efficient!
Q1: How do I take a scrolling screenshot on my Apple iPhone 6S?
A1: To take a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone 6S, open the page you want to capture and press the Home and Power buttons simultaneously. This will capture the entire page in one long image. You can then edit it as desired using the Photos app or other photo editing software.