Step-by-Step Guide to Taking a Screenshot on Your HTC 10
Taking a screenshot on your HTC 10 is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. Here is how to do it:
1. Locate the Power and Volume Down buttons on the side of your device.
2. Press and hold both buttons at the same time for two seconds or until you hear a shutter sound or see an animation indicating that the screenshot has been taken.
3. The screenshot will be saved in your Gallery app, where you can view, edit, or share it as desired.
4. You can also access screenshots from within other apps such as messaging services by tapping on the “share” icon and selecting “screenshot” from the list of options available to you.
By following these steps, you should now have successfully taken a screenshot with your HTC 10!
How to Capture and Share Screenshots from Your HTC 10 Quickly and Easily
Capturing and sharing screenshots from your HTC 10 is a quick and easy process. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time for two seconds.
2. You will hear a shutter sound, indicating that your screenshot has been taken successfully.
3. The screenshot will be saved in your Gallery app under Screenshots folder or Photos app under Albums > Screenshots folder depending on which version of Android you are running on your device.
4. To share the screenshot, open it in either Gallery or Photos app, tap on Share icon located at the top right corner of the screen, select an app through which you want to share it (e-mail, messaging apps etc.), enter recipient’s address if required and hit Send/Share button to send it out instantly!
Q1: How do I take a screenshot on my HTC 10?
A1: To take a screenshot on your HTC 10, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously for two seconds. The screen will flash to indicate that the screenshot has been taken. You can then find the image in your Gallery app.