Step-by-Step Guide to Taking Partial Screenshots on Your Apple iPhone 6S Plus
Taking partial screenshots on your Apple iPhone 6S Plus is a great way to capture only the most important parts of an image or webpage. With this guide, you will learn how to take partial screenshots on your device in just a few simple steps.
1. Open the app or webpage that you want to take a screenshot of.
2. Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time for two seconds until you hear a shutter sound and see an animation appear on your screen. This indicates that your screenshot has been taken successfully.
3. Tap on “Edit” in the lower left corner of your screen, then select “Crop” from the menu that appears at the bottom of your display.
4. Drag any corner or side of the box around what you want to capture until it is framed exactly as desired, then tap “Done” in the upper right corner when finished cropping it down to size.
5. Your cropped screenshot will now be saved automatically into Photos app for easy access later!
How to Capture Specific Areas of Your Screen with a Partial Screenshot on the Apple iPhone 6S Plus
Taking a partial screenshot on the Apple iPhone 6S Plus is a great way to capture specific areas of your screen. This can be useful for sharing information with others or for keeping track of important data. Here are the steps to take a partial screenshot on your iPhone 6S Plus:
1. Open the app or page you want to capture and make sure it is displayed correctly on your screen.
2. Press and hold down both the Home button and Sleep/Wake button at the same time until you hear a camera shutter sound, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
3. Tap on the preview of your screenshot that appears in the bottom left corner of your screen, then tap “Full Page” at the top right corner of this preview window if you want to capture an entire page or “Screen” if you only want to capture what is currently visible on your display.
4. If you chose “Screen” in step 3, use two fingers to pinch outwards from each other until only part of your display is highlighted in blue, then release them when it looks like what you want captured in your partial screenshot has been selected correctly (you can also drag around this selection box).
5. Tap “Done” at the top right corner when finished selecting what should be included in this partial screenshot, then tap “Save To Photos” at bottom left corner if desired (otherwise just tap anywhere outside this window). Your partial screenshot will now be saved into Photos app where it can be shared with others or used as needed!
Q1: How do I take a partial screenshot on my Apple iPhone 6S Plus?
A1: To take a partial screenshot on your Apple iPhone 6S Plus, press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. When you hear the shutter sound, release both buttons. You will then be able to select which part of the screen you want to capture by dragging your finger across it. Once you have selected your desired area, tap “Done” in the top right corner of the screen to save your partial screenshot.