Step-by-Step Guide to Taking Partial Screenshots on Your Apple iPhone 7
Taking partial screenshots on your Apple iPhone 7 is a great way to capture only the most important parts of an image or webpage. This guide will walk you through the steps necessary to take a partial screenshot on your device.
Step 1: Open the page or image that you want to take a partial screenshot of.
Step 2: Press and hold down both the Home button and Power button at the same time for two seconds. You should see a white flash appear on your screen, indicating that you have successfully taken a screenshot.
Step 3: Tap on the thumbnail of your screenshot in the lower left corner of your screen. This will open up an editing window where you can crop and edit your image as desired.
Step 4: Tap and drag any corner of the box around your image until it is cropped to show only what you want in your partial screenshot. When finished, tap “Done” in the upper right corner of this window to save it as an image file on your device’s photo library.
How to Capture Specific Areas of Your Screen with a Partial Screenshot on the Apple iPhone 7
Taking a partial screenshot on the Apple iPhone 7 is a great way to capture specific areas of your screen. This can be useful for sharing information with others or for keeping track of important data. Here are the steps to take a partial screenshot on your iPhone 7:
1. Open the app or page you want to capture and make sure it is displayed correctly on your screen.
2. Press and hold down both the Home button and Sleep/Wake button at the same time until you hear a shutter sound, indicating that your screenshot has been taken.
3. The image will appear in the lower left corner of your screen as a thumbnail preview; tap this image to open it in full size in an editing window where you can crop it as desired.
4. To crop, drag any corner of the selection box around what you want to capture, then tap “Done” when finished adjusting its size and shape; alternatively, press “Cancel” if you don’t wish to crop at all or if you change your mind about taking this particular screenshot altogether.
5. Once done cropping (or not), tap “Done” again in order to save it; alternatively, press “Delete Screenshot” if you decide not to keep it after all before tapping “Done” once more for confirmation that it has been deleted from memory completely without being saved anywhere else either locally or online (such as iCloud).
Your partial screenshot should now be saved into Photos app under Camera Roll album where you can view, share or edit further as needed!
Q1: How do I take a partial screenshot on my Apple iPhone 7?
A1: To take a partial screenshot on your Apple iPhone 7, press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. When you hear the shutter sound, release both buttons. You will then be able to select which part of the screen you want to capture by dragging your finger across it. Once you have selected your desired area, tap “Done” in the top right corner of the screen to save your partial screenshot.