Step-by-Step Guide to Taking a Scrolling Screenshot on Apple iPhone SE 2020
Taking a scrolling screenshot on an Apple iPhone SE 2020 is a great way to capture long webpages, conversations, or other content that doesn’t fit on one screen. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
1. Open the page or content you want to take a scrolling screenshot of.
2. Press and hold the Side button and Volume Up button at the same time until you see the screenshot preview appear at the bottom left corner of your screen.
3. Tap on the preview image to open it in editing mode where you can crop, draw, add text, etc., if desired.
4. Tap on “Full Page” at the top right corner of your screen and then tap “Done” when prompted with “Save Full Page?”
5. Your full page scrolling screenshot will now be saved in your Photos app for easy access later!
How to Capture Long Webpages with a Scrolling Screenshot on Your Apple iPhone SE 2020
Capturing long webpages with a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone SE 2020 is easy and convenient. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Open the webpage you want to capture in Safari or any other browser of your choice.
2. Tap and hold the Side button (on the right side of your device) and Volume Up button simultaneously until you see a white flash on the screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
3. You will then be prompted with an option to “Capture Full Page” at the bottom of your screen; tap this option to begin capturing a scrolling screenshot of your webpage.
4. Your iPhone will automatically scroll down through each page until it reaches the end, taking screenshots as it goes along; when it’s finished, you’ll see all of these screenshots combined into one long image in Photos app on your device.
5. You can now edit or share this image as desired!
Q1: How do I take a scrolling screenshot on my Apple iPhone SE 2020?
A1: To take a scrolling screenshot on your Apple iPhone SE 2020, open the page you want to capture and press the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time. The screen will flash white and you will hear a shutter sound. Your device will then automatically scroll down the page, taking multiple screenshots until it reaches the bottom of the page. Once finished, all of your screenshots will be saved in your Photos app.