Step-by-Step Guide to Taking a Video Screenshot on Apple Macbook Air 2021
Taking a video screenshot on an Apple Macbook Air 2021 is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
1. Open the video you want to take a screenshot of in QuickTime Player. You can find this application by searching for it in the Finder or Launchpad.
2. Once the video has loaded, click on File and select Take Screenshot from the dropdown menu.
3. A window will appear with two options: Capture and Timed Screen, which allows you to capture either an entire frame or several frames at once depending on your preference. Select one of these options and click OK when prompted to continue.
4. If you selected Capture, your screenshot will be saved automatically as an image file in your Pictures folder; if you chose Timed Screen, enter how many seconds apart each frame should be captured before clicking OK again to save them as individual images in your Pictures folder as well.
5. To view or edit any of these screenshots, simply open them up with Preview or another image editing program of your choice!
How to Use the Built-in Screen Capture Tool on Your Apple Macbook Air 2021 for Taking Video Screenshots
Taking screenshots on your Apple Macbook Air 2021 is a simple and straightforward process. The built-in screen capture tool allows you to quickly and easily capture images or videos of your screen. This guide will walk you through the steps for taking video screenshots using the built-in screen capture tool on your Macbook Air 2021.
First, open the application or window that you want to take a screenshot of. Then, press Command + Shift + 5 on your keyboard to open the Screen Capture Tool. You will see a menu bar at the top of your screen with several options for capturing images or videos of your display.
To take a video screenshot, click “Options” in the menu bar and select “Record Entire Screen” from the dropdown list. You can also choose to record only part of your display by selecting “Record Selected Portion” instead. Once you have made this selection, click “Record” in the menu bar to begin recording a video screenshot of whatever is currently displayed on your Macbook Air 2021’s screen.
When you are finished recording, click “Stop Recording” in the menu bar and save it as an MP4 file by clicking File > Export > Save As MP4 in QuickTime Player (or any other media player). Your video screenshot will now be saved as an MP4 file which can be shared with others or used for other purposes such as creating tutorials or presentations!
1. How do I take a video screenshot on my Apple Macbook Air 2021?
To take a video screenshot on your Apple Macbook Air 2021, press the Command + Shift + 5 keys simultaneously. This will open the Screenshot app, which allows you to capture an image or video of your screen. You can then select the area of the screen you want to capture and click “Capture” to save it as an image or video file.
2. What file types can I save my screenshots in?
You can save your screenshots as either PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF or PDF files.